We are looking to recruit a new member to our team, based in our Bedford office.
You can see the job description below – is this you? do you know somebody who may be right? get in touch…
Customer Programme Executive
To work as an integral part of the customer delivery team, to support the Head of Customer Programmes, and Account Directors in managing the delivery of client B2B database and marketing related projects and campaigns.
Working from both the office and home (likely to be a 60/40 ratio each week)
The role would entail:
- Project and task management and delivery
- Analysing, reporting and readying data – using Excel, Tableau or similar
- Working to deadlines and project progress reporting
- Supplier and client liaison and close working partnership with Account Directors
- Administration including order processing and accurate documentation and recording of information on internal company CRM system
- Assisting the preparation of client project proposals and quotes including gathering of relevant information from suppliers and via in-house database resources
- Taking inbound phone calls and distributing to relevant staff members
- Strong experience of Excel, Tableau or other data management/visualisation tools
- Ability to work well in a team environment within a small company
- Ability to manage own workflow and to demonstrate self-sufficiency
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to transfer this into key business documents
- Personable, positive and professional attitude
- To gain and demonstrate a sound understanding of the company’s offering, and comprehensive knowledge of the company’s products and services
- To demonstrate a sound understanding of the data solutions and direct marketing industry – (training will be provided but a degree of self-learning will be expected)
- Knowledge or experience working in marketing – ideally B2B, is a nice-to-have.
- Proficient in all standard Microsoft programmes: Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
About Intermedia Global
Intermedia Global is an award-winning full-service solutions provider of global B2B marketing & data solutions.
Created in 2003, and with Headquarters in the UK, we are internationally known for our extensive industry knowledge, vast experience, and our consultative, customer-centric approach. Most of all, we are highly respected for the positive impacts and results we generate for our clients and their business goals & objectives.
We aim to use our expertise and extensive suite of multi-channel solutions to help you increase sales revenue and drive business efficiency and reduce marketing waste. We help you focus your resources and help you deliver successful marketing campaigns for customers and new business acquisition.
Our clients range from FTSE 100 global brands through to marketing agencies and PR professionals, all operating across a diverse range of market sectors including the ever-changing Information Technology sector. Alongside the UK, our client base and solutions reach across the USA, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
We help our clients develop and retain existing client relationships and help them acquire new business prospects. We achieve this through our core business intelligence solutions:
- Data analysis – propensity modelling, market penetration reporting
- Database cleansing & enhancement
- Global data planning sourcing and provision – specialist contact and
- behavioural data, publisher and Business site based data covering every country
- Digital marketing and advertising
- Content marketing and social media for business
- Lead Generation
- Predictive marketing SaaS solutions
Get in touch
Please contact the IMG team with your CV and covering letter via firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also download this job description.